Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Silent.

Hahahahahahaha I think you're the only bitch I know that trying to destroy someone's happiness. Well, just saying. I'm okay and forever will be. I won't give up with my life. This is what I've chosen, I won't never let someone brings me down. I know I'm not that strong, but I'll try. I haven't cried for a long time. I guess so. I mean, the real cry. Cry that made you go breatheless or something like that. I feel emotionless, day by day but I think I'm getting used to it. I'll prepare for anything that'll come. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, I can face this alone. Without telling anyone. It's not like I don't believe my friends, but I decided to keep this to all myself. And............. I have decided to not to tweet for a few days, perhaps? They won't bother with my absence there though.

"If you don’t have imaan in your heart, you have the worst heart problem in the world."

2 comments

Izz Hazwani said...

There are things that need to be kept inside us.

Sometimes it's not about trust issue.
Normal tu dik :)

Fatihah Ory said...

Wuuuu you're right Kak Wunny comel ^^ Meh sini *hugs*

© Wonderful
Maira Gall